How many people have reached the summit of Mount Everest ?
Mount Everest expedition summit still remains the most exciting as well as most dangerous expedition in the world. it is circuity of all adventure lover How many people have reached the summit of Mount Everest so far. There are thousands of climbers, who start to climb, the highest peak in the world.
But, only a few of them has reached the summit. Some of them have returned from the half way, some got heavily injured on the way to climbing, some are resting in peace in the beautiful Everest, while some just vanished. There are series of a climatic factor which keeps on changing.
How many people have made it to the summit of Mount Everest?
You will be surprised to know that almost 4000 people have reached the summit of the Mt. Everest. With the help of better equipment, great navigation system, technological support, it is becoming easier to conquer the summit. There are also people who have conquered Mt. Everest being physically challenged. Lets check how many tourist visit Mount Everest each year statics.
Many people attempt to hike EBC Nepal & climb Mount Everest annually, popular trip to see Everest in the Himalayas given below for reference
Everest base camp trek
Mount Everest view trek
Gokyo lakes trek
Everest Cho la pass trek
Everest base camp trek via Jiri
Luxury Everest base camp trek
Everest three pass trek
Ama Dablam base camp trek
Phaplu to Everest base camp trek
Gokyo to Renjo la pass trek
How many people reached the top of Mount Everest?
In 1921, there was the first expedition, to locate the best route in this mountain. In 1924 two mountaineers disappeared during in the expedition. Out of all the notable climbers, here is the list of those who has made a world record of climbing up Mount Everest. Everest base camp trek is the most popular outdoor activity of this region of Nepal.
- The first ascent was made by Tenzing Norgay and Sir Edmund Hillary on 29thMay 1953.
- In 1975 Junko Tabei, became the first women to reach the summit.
- In 1978, Peter Habeler and Reinhold Messner became the first climbers to reach the peak without an oxygen supply.
- Apa Sherpa and Phurba Tasi Sherpa were the two peoples who have climbed the peak as many as 21 times.
- Babu Chiri Sherpa made the world record of the longest stay in the summit for 21 hours.
- 80 years old Yuichiro Miura, became the oldest person to climb the peak.
- On the other hand, Jardan Romero, and Malavath Purna at the age of 13 climbed up Mount Everest.
- Nepal represents the highest number of climbers to reach the mt Everest summit.
There are other exciting stories of how many people have reached the summit of Mount Everest. For example, Tashi and Nungshi were the first twins to climb Mount Everest together. Pen Dorjee and Moni Mulepati was the couple who got married on the top of Everest. Now you are clear how many people have reached the summit of Mount Everest? More than 4,000 people have scaled the summit since first successful ascent in 1953.
If you interested to scale Mount Everest and seeking how much does it cost to climb Mount Everest and the best adventure travel guide Nepal write us. We organize full expedition support and partial expedition support till to base camp as per your requirement.